Get your comprehensive virus protection here. As I get more pissed off at the growing threat of viruses out there including the latest (Sober.AG) that attacks innocent folks computers, I had a light bulb that went off in my head that said; get the free info, tools and suggestions and make that available to the public to get in on so they don't get blindsided by hackers. Enjoy! I am going to post the free stuff as son as I get it!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Did you download that Sober.AG virus on accident?

Here is my solution to the problem. I hate to pay for the super expensive virus removal software that is out there and I am sure you feel the same way. Due to some idiot that has spread this new version of the Sober worm we now have to frantically get the correct removal tools that will help us rid our computers of harmful viruses that can aide computer hackers in Identity Theft, and a whole list of immoral internet crimes.

Here I have listed a ton of the free service you can use to REMOVE....not just DETECT the viruses on your system.
-------------------------------------------

Free Remove-Sober Tool

Free information on this site but you have to pay for the removal download. Read the info and then download a free tool from one of the resources I dug up for you.
Online PC Fix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home